Aug. 4-5, 2020 R&D Management Symposium (Virtual Event) – Invention to Innovation: Creating the Conditions for Impact
2020-08-04 • 9:45AM EDT 2020-08-05 • 3PM EDT
Online (register here)
Universities are increasingly central to both breakthrough invention and translating these inventions into societal and economic impact. Yet academic entrepreneurship literature and innovation policy have not been keeping pace with the evolution of the university innovation landscape.
We are inviting thought leaders, emerging researchers and policymakers in academic entrepreneurship, innovation ecosystems, and science venture strategy to debate, discuss, propose action, and contribute to a white paper on how we can better enable impactful science innovation.
Along with the plenary talks and a debate on whether scientists should lead science-based ventures, we will have three parallel streams of academic papers: Innovation Policy, Firm Entrepreneurial Strategy and University Initiatives.
- Submission Deadline for Extended Abstracts: Feb 17, 2020 (for both paper and posters)
- Notice of Acceptance: Early May 2020
- Full Paper / Poster Submission: June 1, 2020
- Presenter Prepatory Session: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PT July 28, 2020
- Opportunity for Presenters to familiarize themselves with the video conference platform
- Organizing Committee / Keynote / Moderator Session: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PT July 28, 2020
- Session to provide Keynote Speakers and Moderators the opportunity to review final conference details
- Registrants Select Symposium Sessions to Attend: Submission by July 29th, 2020
- Registrants select sessions through Online Survey
- Registration Now Open: June 5, 2020 to August 2, 2020
This content has been updated on 2020-07-21 at 10 h 50 min.